Roofs and roof coverings in Poland 2022-2027
For the purpose of this report, the market of roof coverings is defined as production (in Poland and abroad) and sales (in Poland and to overseas markets) of roof coverings for flat roofs and pitched roofs (with a roof pitch above 7°).
The report is focused on roof coverings, leaving aside roofing accessories. The study does not cover such products as windows and skylights, guttering, eaves, sheet flashings, ventilation chimneys, roof rack systems, vapour barrier film, roofing soffits, ridge hip roll, screws, roof clamps, eaves ventilation combs or gaskets.
Having analysed the number of companies which were not covered in this report that discusses the top 50 manufacturers, and the value of their revenue (these firms were too small or had limited revenue contribution of roof coverings), we estimate that the 50 companies presented in the report account for almost 90% of roof coverings made in Poland. In addition to an analysis of the top 50 companies, the report also presents a market adjustment based on the totality of companies in the sector.
Products presented in the report can be divided into five main categories:
- Metal roofing
- Ceramic roofing
- Cement roofing
- Bituminous roofing
- Synthetic membranes.
Additionally, the products also includes niche solutions such as timber shingles, reed, stone slate and photovoltaic roof tiles, which have been gaining popularity. We estimate that their combined share in the roof coverings market is below 5%.
Further market categories presented in the report
- Flat and pitched roofs
- New buildings and renovation/repair projects
- Roofs on residential and non-residential buildings
- Roofing breakdown into 16 regions
- Exports and domestic sales
- Own products and goods for resales (purchased with the aim of resale from third-party suppliers or companies related through equity links).
What you can find in the report:
- The volume and value of the roof coverings market, historical and forecast
- A SWOT analysis of the roof coverings market
- The market’s structure by building type
- The market’s structure by material type
- The sector’s geographical structure and an analysis of the regional potential
- Potential for repairs and upgrades
- Profitability reported by manufacturers by segment
- An analysis of financial results for the leading manufacturers
- Profiles of the leading manufacturers of roof coverings
- The volume of production output and employment figures for manufacturers.
The report will be accompanied by a detailed Excel database.
Information you can obtain from the database:
- Full company name
- REGON (industry identification number)
- NIP (tax identification number)
- KRS (national court register number)
- Revenue (by period)
- Net financial profit/loss (by period)
- Total headcount – total (by period)
- Total headcount – production workers (by period)
- Total headcount – clerical workers (by period)
- Principal product specialisation areas
- Products made.
The report will be particularly useful when:
- Monitoring the market on a regular basis
- Drawing up market reports
- Analysing trends in the industry
- Expanding into the sector of roofing materials
- Examining how your company performs relative to its peers
- Estimating a market share
- Identifying potential targets for acquisition or cooperation
- Calculating the consumption of selected materials or semi-finished goods.