Residential property developers in Poland 2021-2026
The report focuses on companies registered under Chapter 41 (Execution of constructionprojects involving erection of buildings), Chapter 64 (Activities of financial holding companies), Chapter 68 (Buying and selling of real estate on own account), and Chapter
70 (Activities of head offices) of the Polish Classification of Business Activities (PKD).Accordingly, from a formal point of view, the largest property developers operating inPoland do not constitute a homogenous group. However, in practice, all the companies covered in the report fulfil a similar role in the economy: they develop residential projects with a view to selling apartments or letting them.
Likewise, the presented companies are not homogenous in terms of having their ownre sources to carry out property development projects (architects, lawyers, engineers,workers, construction equipment). The set of the 30 largest residential developers in Poland includes companies that employ just several workers and contract out nearly allthe tasks and enterprises which employ 500-700 staff and perform a vast majority ofoperations using their own means.
In terms of number, the presented 30 companies account for around 5% of all themedium-sized and large property developers in Poland, according to our estimates – wehave identified around 500 companies in a broad database of residential developers weprepared. However, the top 30 companies account for around one-third of the number ofapartments built by property developers every year.
Market forecasts and a list of 450 ongoing and planned projects constitute vital parts ofthe report. The presented projections are based on an expert assessment prepared bythe authors of the report, and they are linked to forecasts Spectis has drafted for thefollowing areas: GDP growth rate, change in average pay level in the economy, the unemployment rate, the interest rates, and price changes.
Importantly, the report also includes a comparative analysis of top 30 residential property developers and a section of detailed profiles of the top 30 companies.
Every profile presents the following information:
- Company overview and market strategy
- Comments from company representatives
- Total revenue
- Total revenue by type of business activity
- Net profit/loss
- Net sales margin
- Total headcount
- Number of apartments sold
- Total revenue per employee
- Revenue from housing construction per apartment sold
- Summary table of ongoing housing projects.
The report is supplemented with a database comprising 500 companies buildin gresidential properties, featuring data on revenue, and profit margins.
What you can find in the report:
- Historical data, macroeconomic forecasts, and industry projections for the next five years
- A SWOT analysis for the residential property development sector in Poland
- A regional structure of the property development market (data for the top 100 counties)
- A list of 450 ongoing and planned projects by the main property developers
- Statistical data on housing prices and construction costs
- Comments from market experts and representatives of property developers
- A comparative analysis and detailed business profiles of the top 30 residential property developers
- Projected profitability of companies operating in the property development sector.
The report and the database of 500 companies will be particularly useful when:
- Analysing the property development market in the main urban agglomerations
- Developing a long-term market strategy for multi-dwelling buildings
- Expanding in the property development sector
- Estimating market shares of property developers
- Looking for new business partners
- Identifying potential targets for acquisition or cooperation
- Calculating consumption of selected materials in the residential property development sector.