Railway construction in Poland 2021-2026
The Polish railway and tramway construction sector is an unstable market with high volatility in terms of the volume of orders. It is also strongly dependent on investment activity of a single contracting entity. However, despite a temporary slowdown in tendering activity, we believe the long-term outlook for the railway construction sector is bright.
The report covers both railway and tramway projects, but it should be noted that the strongest influence on the prospects will come from PKP PLK’s investment funds and whether funds allocated to the implementation of the National Railway Programme are actually spent in the coming years. In a more distant future, the implementation of the so-called CPK railway component of the Central Communication Port construction will be a key driver of the sector’s growth.
Market forecasts and a list of more than 200 ongoing and planned projects constitute core parts of the report.
Importantly, the report also includes a comparative analysis of 80 railway and tramway construction companies and a section of detailed profiles of top 40 railway construction firms.
Every profile presents the following information:
- Company overview and market strategy (description)
- Major completed and ongoing contracts (key contract parameters)
- Sales revenue (total sales revenue, revenue from railway sector)
- Total headcount
- Revenue per employee
- Net profit/loss
- Net sales margin
- Workforce productivity ratio
- Sales structure (railway construction and other business activities)
- Geographical sales structure (domestic sales, exports)
- Headcount by employee type (blue collar, white collar)
- Shares of main costs by type compared against market average.
The report is supplemented with a database comprising 80 railway construction companies featuring data on revenue, profit margins, and headcount.
What you can find in the report:
- Historical data and development forecasts for the next five years
- SWOT analysis for the railway construction market in Poland
- A list of over 200 ongoing and planned railway and tramway projects
- Regional structure of the market
- A comparative analysis of 80 railway construction companies
- Detailed profiles of top 40 railway construction companies
- Revenue structure reported by the companies (domestic sales, exports)
- Profitability reported by construction companies
The report will be particularly useful when:
- Analysing trends in the sector
- Developing a long-term strategy
- Expanding in the railway construction sector
- Looking for new business partners
- Examining how your company performs relative to its peers
- Estimating market shares
- Identifying potential targets for acquisition or cooperation
- Calculating the consumption of selected materials or semi-finished goods.