Construction market in Poland
“Construction in Poland” is a package of 12 monthly issues to which access is available via annual subscription. In every issue, we present the current statistics and market trends. The report features monthly and quarterly statistical data, year-on-year growth rates and projections for final full-year results. The report can be used for monitoring and interpreting key events, trends and industry statistics. Additionally, in every issue we provide our analyses and commentaries from SPECTIS experts with a unique perspective on the market. The report is distributed in PDF format, while the accompanying statistics database is available as an Excel file so that you can incorporate the data in your own projects.
What is the content of the database?
- Macroeconomic trends
- Construction output by type of structure
- Building permits
- Buildings completed
- Production of building materials
- Construction climate indicator and market barriers
- Financial situation of construction industry
- Price trends
- Employment and wages
- Financial results of construction companies and developers
- Mortgage market and home prices
- Public tenders
- Number of construction companies
- Construction in Poland compared to other EU countries
- Presentation of selected indicators for regions and cities.
When you will find the report particularly useful?
- When monitoring the market on a cyclical basis
- When drawing up a market report
- When planning marketing activities
- When setting sales targets
- When analysing the competitive environment
- When developing a set of key performance indicators.