Construction companies in Poland 2020-2025
The report examines the current condition of the largest contractors operating in Poland. We concentrate our analytical efforts on a wide range of areas including revenue changes, contracts secured by companies, order books, profitability and liquidity performance, HR policies, assets, growth strategies and capital expenditure. An in-depth comparative analysis of leading contractors is an important added-value of the report. The report also features detailed profiles of several dozen major construction companies.
Companies analysed in the report:
- Budimex, Skanska, Strabag, Polimex-Mostostal, Porr, PBG, Erbud, Unibep, Trakcja PRKiI, Mostostal Warszawa, Warbud, Astaldi, Depenbrock, Elektrobudowa, Hochtief, Mirbud, Mota-Engil, Goldbeck, Intercor, Torpol, Eurovia, Mostostal Zabrze, Trasko-Inwest, Dekpol, Kajima, ZUE, Fuste, Energopol Szczecin, Polaqua, Aldesa, IDS-Bud, Instal Kraków, Bremer, Adamietz, AMW Sinevia, PPMT, CFE Polska, Metrostav, Karmar, Fundamental Group.
What is the content of the report?
- The current value of the contracting market comprising the top 100 construction companies
- Market prospects for the large contractors segment for the next five years
- Contractors with the largest market shares
- Companies that secured the largest numbers of orders
- Structure of revenues and net profit
- Rankings of the contractors by segments
- Review of financial data for construction companies
- General ranking of contractors listed by segment
- Backlogs of leading contractors and the structure of orders
- Profiles of leading contractors.
When you will find the report particularly useful?
- Identifying leading contractors operating in the individual sectors of the market
- Examining the operations of your company in the context of its competitors
- Monitoring the general market situation
- Preparing market forecasts for the next five years
- Expansion within the construction market
- Calculating market share
- Identifying potential targets for acquisition or cooperation.