Construction market in Poland 2022-2027 – analysis of the largest 20 cities
The report is a comparative analysis of the largest 20 cities in Poland, presenting development forecasts for the individual cities. The list of projects planned and a combination of several key groups of leading indicators provide sufficient information for you to determine which cities are most likely to drive the growth of the construction sector in the coming years. Expert commentaries represent a vital part of the report as they provide additional insights for a better understanding of the current and future market situation in the individual cities.
The report provides data for the following cities: Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Poznan, Szczecin, Katowice, Lublin, Rzeszow, Kielce, Bialystok, Olsztyn, Bydgoszcz, Torun, Zielona Gora, Gorzow Wielkopolski, Opole, Czestochowa, Radom.
What is the content of the report?
- Budgetary position, capital expenditure and debt levels
- Data and forecasts for residential construction
- Analysis of non-residential construction – building permits and volume of new buildings
- Density of modern commercial space
- Sets of major investment projects planned
- Local political conditions
- Spatial planning policies
- Contracting level for EU funds
- Leading construction firms in individual cities
- GDP and gross value added in construction by city
- Demographic forecasts.
When you will find the report particularly useful?
- The investment attractiveness ranking of cities in Poland
- Budgeting at regional level
- Setting sales targets for individual cities
- Identifying cities representing the biggest sales growth potential
- Company’s expansion to new regions and cities
- Strengthening company’s presence in particular cities
- Market monitoring at regional level
- Preparing internal regional reports.