Property developers in Poland 2019-2023
The report examines the current condition of the largest developers operating in Poland. It focuses on investor development strategies in the five main areas of the property development market, including: residential, hotel, office, retail and warehouse properties. Besides basic financial data pertaining to companies, some of the report’s key areas include ongoing projects and planned projects broken down by both sector and region. The report also features detailed profiles of several dozen major developers.
Companies analysed in the report:
- Murapol, Dom Development, Robyg, Archicom, Budimex Nieruchomości, Atal, J.W. Construction Holding, LC Corp, Echo Investment, Vantage Development, Lokum Deweloper, Ronson Development, Inpro, I2 Development, Marvipol Development, Polnord, Mota Engil Real Estate Management, JHM Development, Grupa Inwestycyjna Hossa, Budnex, Arche, Capital Park, Genfer Group, Angel Poland Group, Holding Liwa, Zdrojowa Invest, Dekpol, Skanska Property Poland, Ghelamco Poland, White Star Real Estate, Vastint Poland, Warimpex, Cavatina, Buma, HB Reavis Poland, Avestus Real Estate, Ceetrus Polska, Acteeum Central Europe, Inter IKEA Holding, Mayland Real Estate, PKP, Dekada Realty, BBI Development, Rank Progress, Real2B, Panattoni Europe, Goodman Poland, Hillwood Polska, MLP Group, Waimea Holding, 7R Logistic, Segro Poland, Prologis Poland Management, Biuro Inwestycji Kapitałowych.
What is the content of the report?
- Total value of investment projects planned by leading property developers
- Value of investment projects by five property development market segments
- Value of investment projects by main urban agglomerations
- Market prospects for the developer segment for the next few years
- Companies that plan the largest volume of projects
- Rankings of the developers by segments
- Review of financial data for developers
- Profiles of leading developers.
When you will find the report particularly useful?
- Investment attractiveness analysis of the commercial market for the main urban agglomerations
- Identifying leading developers operating in the individual sectors of the market
- Monitoring the general market situation
- Preparing market forecasts
- Expansion within the commercial construction market
- Identifying potential targets for acquisition or cooperation.